Eat Out to Help Out Terms and Conditions – Aug 2020
- We are pleased to confirm that we are participating in the Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme throughout August 2020.
- To find out if your favourite pub is taking part, please check the pub’s website or visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-a-discount-with-the-eat-out-to-help-out-scheme.
- The offer is valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020 during our normal trading hours.
- The offer entitles diners to 50% off the total bill for all food and non-alcoholic drinks. You can use the offer as many times as you like in consecutive visits, and no voucher is required as the discount will be automatically applied.
- There is no minimum spend and all diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
- This offer can be used at the same time as any other valid offer, promotion or discount, including the two for one discount in participating pubs and the Marston’s Privilege card.
- Please note the non-alcoholic element of any cocktails, or any signature spirit and mixer ordered are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is only available for dining-in options, therefore any takeaway orders including Marston’s Tap, Deliveroo or Just Eat (where applicable) are excluded. Our 'grab & go' option and any pre-paid breakfast in any of our hotels or lodges are also excluded from this offer.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and to remove participating pubs at any time. Please note, if a pub is required to close as a result of a local lockdown, it may still appear on the Government’s restaurant finder tool, but the pub will not be open.